I hope you are having a good time with the game! To keep things fresh and exciting, I introduce you today to a new feature.
From now on it gets a little sneakier in your shop! Some customers turn into thieves who try to steal your hard-earned money! When they see money within their reach you will see an animation and a red outline for the money they have in their sight. Their malicious attempt was successful when the animation ends.
You have some options to deal with this:
- When you look at a thief, he will retract his little hands as if nothing happened! Only to retry his theft when you look away again.
- Throw an item at him and see him run for his life!
- Be quick enough to serve him to earn cash and make the best out of the situation.
- Keep an eye on him all the time and wait until the timer runs out.
Here are all changes made in the Thieves Update:
- Reduced shop rent from 100 to 80
- Doubled food decay time from 10 seconds to 20 seconds
- Hit detection for all customers (try at own risk!)
- Added sounds for all customers if they steal or are getting hit by some object
- Lowered overall difficulty by reducing demand
- Added windows to the shop and made the wall texture finer
Have fun and please post any feedback on how the update goes for you!